|The Furuno 1824C/NT
NavNet vx2 combines radar, GPS/WAAS, chart plotter, fish
finder, and network weather facsimile into an all-round
navigation network. Its wide range of options fulfills
virtually every desire you may have for navigation system.
Contact us today for a free consultation!
Display Size: 10.4" Color LCD
Antenna Size: 18"
Antenna Type: Radome
Range: 24 n.m.
Power Output: 2.2 kW
Furuno 1824C RADAR Chartplotter Brochure
Furuno 1824C RADAR Chartplotter Operator's
Furuno 1824C RADAR Chartplotter Quick
Furuno 1824C RADAR Chartplotter
Installation Manual (1MB)
vx2 Radar Dimensions (205 KB)
Voted the best Integrated Navigation System by the National
Marine Electronics Association for three consecutive years,
the latest NavNet vx2 continues the tradition of high
reliability, performance, and expandability.
The NavNet vx2 system is an Ethernet based network, that can
expand up to four displays. Navigational sensors, and the
new MaxSea-NavNet navigational software expand the features
of the system. Stress free navigation can be accomplished
from any display connected to the network.
Furuno 1824C/NT Capabilities:
- Perfect for single or multi display installations
- Fully supports C-Map NT MAX and Navionics GOLD
- Utilizes SD cards for chart and memory.
- Fast chart drawing speed.
- Straightforward Plug-n-Play installation with
wizard style set-up.
- AR-coated, high-brightness display unit for improved
Furuno 1824C/NT Features:
- Sunlight Viewable 10.4" Color VGA (640 x 480) TFT LCD
- Automatic GST (Gain, Sea Clutter, Tuning) Receiver
- Target or Echo Trails with Selectable Time Intervals
- Improved screen redraw, scroll refresh, and memory
- Picture Off-Centering or Target Zoom Mode
- Adjustable (In or Out) Radar Guard Zone Alarm
- North-Up, Course-Up or Automatic Course-Up display