|Supplied Separately ||5000 Meters ||38 kHz ||4 kW|Furuno FCV30BB Fishfinder, Black Box Version,
38 kHz, 4 kW Output,
Monitor Supplied Separately
More Furuno FCV30BB Fishfinder Information:
• Furuno FCV30BB Fishfinder Brochure (.pdf)
• Furuno FCV30BB Fishfinder Operations Manual (.pdf)
• Furuno FCV30BB Fishfinder Installation Manual (.pdf)
• More Furuno Fishfinder Products
• More Furuno FCV30BB Transducers and Mounting Seachests
The Furuno FCV30BB Fishfinder is a high-performance echo sounder designed for fishing as well as oceanographic research vessels. This echo sounder employs a new multi beam transducer that facilitates multi directional and long-range detection. Furuno’s leading-edge signal processing technology makes the Furuno FCV30BB Fishfinder,
unparalleled in this class of sounders.
Furuno FCV30BB Fishfinder HD Video Playlist:
Furuno FCV30BB Fishfinder Display Modes with Transducer and Control Unit:
The Furuno FCV30BB Fishfinder provides a variety of presentation modes: Multi beam, Split beam, Zoom, and A-scope. Also, images from external sounders or net sondes can be displayed. Multi mode allows the detection in up to five directions simultaneously.
The direction and tilt of each beam can be determined by the menu setting. The directions of the beams can be set anywhere around the vessel, and the tilts can be set within ± 20 degrees from directly underneath the vessel. By conducting the searches at five different directions at the same time, the location and distribution of the fish school around the vessel is indicated. This also helps understand the bottom composition, undulation and slant, allowing the operator to make an accurate judgment of speed and course to trawl.
The Furuno FCV30BB Fishfinder has a unique function called ‘fish size display’ which measures individual fish sizes within a fish school and displays them in the diagram. The individual fish sizes are computed according to the echo strength within the section, which can be manually set on the screen. The fish sizes can be displayed in a diagram by the centimeter.
The Furuno FCV30BB Fishfinder is a Black Box configuration, consisting of a control, processor, transceiver units and a transducer. The control unit consists only of a trackball, thumbwheel and several soft keys. The Furuno LCD monitors MU201C (20.1'', SXGA), MU155C (15.1'', XGA) or a PC monitor can be utilized as a display unit.
Furuno FCV30BB Fishfinder has Multi-Beam Transducer Functionality:
With an optional built-in motion sensor, beam stabilizer can be facilitated, which eliminates the loss of important targets due to ship’s motion in rough seas. Beams are maintained at required bearing and tilt by compensating for ship’s pitching and rolling.
The Furuno Satellite Compass SC50 or SC110 detect ship’s heaving as well as pitching/rolling. The satellite compass improves the echo presentation by compensating for echoes’ ruffling arising from ship’s heaving. This gives an unwavering presentation of the echo images even in rough seas, and enhances the accuracy of the measurement for fish display.
Standard Furuno FCV30BB Fishfinder Features:
● Frequency: 38 kHz;
● Output power : 4 kW
● Multi-beam system presents images received from up to five beams simultaneously
● Electronic beam stabilizer eliminates the loss of important targets due to ship's motion in rough
seas (within up to 20 degrees)
● 7-degree sharp beamwidth gives a detailed echo image that is produced by high frequency beams ● ● Heaving compensation* provides unwavering echo images
● Fish size assessment display indicates the length of selected fish in the targeted fish school
● BlackBox system works with conventional SXGA/XGA PC monitors
● Straightforward operation by use of a trackball control unit
● Detection in multi-direction or desired direction to help discern fish school density.
● Target graph lets you monitor fish movement.
● Bottom hardness and roughness graph provides intuitive data on bottom composition.
● User programmable display (three types) divides the screen in two, three, four or five displays. ● ● ● ● Various alarms: bottom, bottom fish, fish, temperature, vertical temperature. (Temperature alarms
requires appropriate sensor. The vertical temperature alarm additionally requires a net sonde or
● USB port provided to save data to USB hard disk.
* The GPS satellite compass SC-50 or SC-110 works as a heading sensor
Furuno FCV30BB Fishfinder Technical Specifications: