|7 Color LCD ||12 or 24 VDC ||WAAS/GPS|
The Furuno GP-7000F/NT is a GPS/WAAS plotter designed for a variety of vessels desiring video plotting and echo sounding capabilities. With the GP-7000 series, you can see the highly accurate position of your boat on the chart.
The Furuno GP-7000 series has four display modes: Course Plot, Nav Data, Steering, and Highway modes. The course plot mode is useful for obtaining general information about surrounding sea areas. The Nav data mode clearly shows important navigational information with large text, which is easy to see even from a distance. The steering mode and highway mode assist the operator in following a predetermined route.
The Furuno GP-7000 series uses C-Map NT+ charts. These charts provide navigational information including water depth, contours, coastlines, lighthouses, buoys, etc. The use of the SD cards facilitates the management of the expanded chart data.
The fish finder function of the Furuno GP-7000F graphically depicts underwater conditions, such as fish schools and seabed. Operating frequency is 50 and 200 kHz with high transmission output power of 600 Watts or 1,000 Watts. The information can be displayed together with the course plot mode in split screen or by itself on a full screen.
Furuno GP7000F/NT Specifications:
- High-performance GPS/WAAS receiver
- Sunlight viewable 7 TFT bright color LCD (wide 16:9 aspect ratio)
- Compatible with C-Map NT+ chart cards
- Dual SD card slots for memory and chart cards (Conventional SD cards can be used for waypoint/route backup. Please note that previously available FP cards ARE NOT USED with the Furuno GP-7000 Series)
- Enhanced chart redraw speed
- Display modes: Course Plot, Nav Data, Steering, Highway
- User-friendly interface and operation with rotary encoder and soft keys
- 50/200 kHz, 600 Watts or 1,000 Watts dual-frequency fish finder (GP-7000F)