|The Motorola MOTOTRBO MTR3000 Base Station is an integrated voice and data base station/repeater. This unit operates in digital mode, and includes a great range of features designed to deliver increased capacity, enhanced voice communications, integrated data applications, and spectral efficiency.
today for a free consultation!
- Number Of Frequencies: Up to 16
- Channel Spacing Analogue
- Digital: 12.5 kHz, 20 kHz, 25 kHz
- 12.5 kHz (6.25e compliant)
- Mode Of Operation: Semi-duplex/Duplex
Motorola MOTOTRBO MTR3000 Base Station Brochure
Motorola MOTOTRBO MTR3000 Base Station Spec Sheet
Motorola MOTOTRBO MTR3000 Features Overview
The Motorola MOTOTRBO MTR3000 Base Station basic package includes MOTOTRBO analog and digital conventional software, 12.5 or 25 kHz programmable channel spacing, 8-100W power amplifier, a user manual, and a basic service manual. Switch power supply functions over a wide range of frequencies and voltages, and migrate easily from analog to digital.
- 100% continuous duty cycle
- Compact design
- Software-intensive design
- Network adaptability
- Field-replaceable units
- Analog mode for conventional and LTR/Passport Trunking systems
- Capacity Plus
- IP Site Connect
- MOTOTRBO Conventional
- MTR3000 upgrade kit available for high power MTR2000 base stations
- 1.5 PPM frequency stability
- RoHS compliant