|With its high power, high spec, reliability, ruggedness, and flexibility, the Vertex Standard VX-5500UD PKG-1 UHF Mobile Radio was designed to reliably deliver optimized mobile communications. The VX-5500 features a full range of signaling capabilities, enhanced security features and enhanced audio performance.
today for a free consultation!
- 250 Channels, 250 Groups
- 450 - 490 MHz
- Large Channel Capacity for Greater Reach
- Multi-configuration for Dual Band Capabilities
- Loud, Clear Audio
Vertex Standard VX-5500 Mobile Radio Brochure
Vertex Standard VX-5500 Mobile Radio Operation Manual
Vertex Standard VX-5500 Specifications
The Vertex Standard VX-5500UD PKG-1 UHF Mobile Radio is built to last. Its die-cast enclosure is all one piece and doubles as its chassis, providing a strong unit that resists shock, vibration, and over-heating. Achieve dual-band operation by networking one VX-5500 control head with two RF Decks on different bands.
- Power Output: 50 Watts
- CTCSS/DCS Encode and Decode
- Audio Compander
- One RF Deck to Multi Head Capabilities
- Rolling Code Encryption
- 2.5 kHz Step Size
- Large 8-Digit Alphanumeric Display
- 7 Programmable Backlit Keys
- Priority Scan/Group Scan
- Integrated 25 Pin (DB-25) Accessory Connector
- Emergency Panic Button
- DTMF Signaling and Dialing
- Talk Around