|Axis M5014 Network Camera, Dome, HDTV, 720P, H.264, Pan/Tilt/Zoom|
Axis Model Number: M5014 (0399-001)
More Information on AXIS M5014 Network Camera:
● Axis M5014 Network Camera DataSheet
● Axis M5014 Network Camera User Manual
● Axis M5014 Network Camera Quick Guide
● Axis IP Video Solutions Creates Endless Possibilities
● Axis IP Video Makes Surveillance Work
● Axis IP Video Technical Guide
● Axis IP Video Product Guide
● Axis IP Surveillance Design Guide
● Axis Megapixel Network Camera
● HDTV and Megapixel Network Camera
Axis M5014 Network Camera Features:
● Pan, tilt, zoom in an ultra-discreet design
● HDTV, 720P and H.264
● IP51-rated protection against dust and dripping water
● Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af)
● Built-in microphone and audio detection
Axis M5014 Network Camera HD Video Playlist:
Discreet design with broad coverage
AXIS M5014 PTZ Dome Network Camera is a palm-sized, HDTV 720p pan/tilt/zoom camera that is affordably priced for remote and discreet monitoring of indoor areas such as stores, banks, hotels, office lobbies, restaurants and warehouses.
HDTV-quality and multiple video streams
HDTV 720p entails a 1280x720 resolution, progressive scan, HDTV color fidelity, full frame rate and a 16:9 format. AXIS M5014 supports multiple H.264 and Motion JPEG video streams.
Protective casing and easy installation on ceilings
With an IP51-rating, the camera is dustproof and protected from dripping water, enabling video to be taken even when a sprinkler system is activated. AXIS M5014 is designed for quick and easy installation. The camera is powered with Power over Ethernet (PoE) using a PoE switch or midspan, which eliminates the need for power cables and reduces installation cost.
Audio support and intelligent capabilities
The built-in microphone enables users to listen in remotely and audio to be recorded. Audio detection allows unusual sounds or noise detected during off-hours to trigger alarm events.
The microSD/SDHC card slot enables several days of recording on a microSDHC card.
Advanced security and network management features such as HTTPS encryption with preserved performance, IPv6 and Quality of Service
Axis M5014 Network Camera Additional Features:
● Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including VAPIX® and AXIS
Camera Application Platform from Axis Communications
● Support for ONVIF
● Support for AXIS Video Hosting System (AVHS) with One-Click Camera connection
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit.
Axis M5014 Network Camera Technical Specifications:
Axis M5014 Network Camera Dimensions and Options: