|The Bird Technologies 43P General Purpose Wattmeter with Peak Reading Option is a portable, field-proven instrument that measures both forward and reflected CW power in coaxial transmission lines under any load condition. This model allows true peak power output at ± 8% of full scale.
today for a free consultation!
- Full-scale accuracy of ± 5% in CW mode
- Accurately measures RF power with low added VSWR and insertion loss
- Versatile & easy to use
Bird 43P Manual
The Bird Technologies 43P General Purpose Wattmeter with Peak Reading Option boasts quick change type connectors for a full range of plug-in elements, giving you a wide choice in frequency ranges and power levels.
- Light gray powder coat finish
- 4 lbs.
- 450 kHz - 2.7 GHz frequency range (depending on element)
- Enough space for 2 extra Bird elements in the metal housing
- Rugged and durable for demanding environments
- Uses industry standard Bird elements