|The David Clark U9921-GUV Universal Gateway acts as a relay for all audio transmitted between Belt Stations and existing David Clark or other OEM wired intercom systems. As part of the David Clark 9900 Series wireless intercom systems, the U9921-GUV is ideal for use in communications systems in demanding and high-noise environments.
today for a free consultation!
- Model Number: U9921-GUV-40994G-01
- Compatible with David Clark Systems 3100, 3400, 9500, 9800
- Range of Up to 300 Feet
- Hands-Free, Full-Duplex Intercom
David Clark U9921-GUV Universal Gateway Data Sheet
David Clark U9921-GUV Universal Gateway EU Data Sheet
David Clark U9921-GUV Universal Gateway User Manual
David Clark U9921-GUV Universal Gateway EU User Manual
David Clark U9921-GUV Universal Gateway French User Manual
David Clark U9921-GUV Universal Gateway Linking Instructions
David Clark U9921-GUV Universal Gateway Purging Instructions
David Clark 9900 Series Wireless Headset Battery Charger
The David Clark U9921-GUV Universal Gateway can provides a line-of-sight range of up to 300 feet of all linked Belt Stations, and multiple independent Gateways can operate in the same RF vicinity with no cross-talk. Its radio interface provides radio monitor and transmit capability via system interface cord options, and it features an internal antenna with an external SMA connector for other antenna options, like the included whip antenna.
- Weight: 5.9 oz. (without bracket)
- Frequency: 1920 mHz - 1930 mHz
- Average Power Output: 4 mW (100mW peak)
- Single System Connector for Interface Cords to Wired Intercom
- Flush-Mount or Surface-Mount Options
- Link Button for Close-Proximity Linking to Belt Stations
- Up-Down Volume Control for Master Gain for All Wireless Users
- LED Indicator for Visual Communications Link and PTT Status