|The David Clark U9922-G38 3800 Gateway acts as a relay for all audio transmitted between Belt Stations and existing wired intercom systems (Series 3800). As part of the David Clark 9900 Series wireless intercom systems, it is ideal for use in communications systems in demanding environments and high-noise areas.
today for a free consultation!
- Hands-Free, Full-Duplex Intercom
- Easy, Seamless Integration to Existing 3800 Systems
- Range of Up to 300 Feet
- Radio Interface
David Clark U9922-G38 3800 Gateway Data Sheet
David Clark U9922-G38 3800 Gateway EU Data Sheet
David Clark U9922-G38 3800 Gateway User Manual
David Clark U9922-G38 3800 Gateway EU User Manual
David Clark U9922-G38 3800 Gateway Linking Instructions
David Clark U9922-G38 3800 Gateway Purging Instructions
David Clark 9900 Series Wireless Headset Battery Charger
The David Clark U9922-G38 3800 Gateway can operate as a stand-alone intercom system for up to 4 wireless users, and multiple independent Gateways can operate in the same RF vicinity with no cross-talk. Its radio interface provides radio monitor and transmit capability via Radio Interface Cord options, and it features 2 SMA Antenna connectors for the included whip antenna, and 2 SMA Antenna connectors for optional remote antenna connection.
- Weight: 13.4 oz.
- Frequency: 1920 mHz - 1930 mHz
- Average Power Output: 4 mW (100mW peak)
- System In/Out Connection for System Jumper (3800 Interface)
- C99-22PW Power Cable (Stand-Alone Operation)
- Link Button for Close-Proximity Linking to Belt Stations
- Volume Control for Master Gain for All Wireless Users
- LED Indicator for Communications Link and PTT Status