FLIR Thermal Infrared
FLIR A320 Tempscreen Fever Temp Detection
The FLIR A320 Tempscreen is a camera preconfigured to work well in applications where you want to find temperature deviations in a population of people, utilizing difference temperature alarms with a dynamically updated reference temperature.
In addition, the FLIR A320 Tempscreen offers an affordable and accurate temperature measurement solution for anyone who needs to solve problems that need built in “smartness” such as analysis, alarm functionality and autonomous communication using standard protocols. The FLIR A320 Tempscreen also has all the necessary features and functions to build distributed single- or multi-camera solutions utilizing standard Ethernet hardware and software protocols.
- Screening: difference temperature alarm with a dynamic updated reference temperature (visualized
- by the isotherm).
- Built-in extensive analysis functionality.
- Extensive alarm functionality, as a function of analysis and more.
- On schedule: file sending
- 16-bit 320 × 240 pixel images semi-real time, signal and temperature linear.
- MPEG-4 streaming. PoE (Power over Ethernet).
- Built-in web server. General purpose I/O.
- Synchronization through SNTP.
- Composite video output.
- Multi-camera utility software
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 23 June, 2020.