|7 Color LCD ||18 Radome ||24 nm ||2.2 kW ||5.2 degrees|
Furuno 1724C RADAR and Chartplotter, Navnet VX2,
7 Color LCD, Navnet VX2 with C-MAP/NT
Need More Furuno 1724C RADAR Information?
● Furuno 1724C RADAR NavNet vx2 Brochure (1MB)
● Furuno 1724C RADAR Operator's Manual (5MB)
● Furuno 1724C RADAR Quick reference Guide
● Furuno 1724C RADAR Installation Manual (1MB)
Furuno 1724C RADAR NavNet vx2 combines radar, GPS/WAAS chart plotter, fish finder, and network weather facsimile into an all-round navigation network. Its wide range of options fulfils virtually every desire you may have for navigation system.
Since its release back in 2001, FURUNO NavNet series has been enjoying unrivalled popularity worldwide for its high reliability, performance and expandability. It has even been voted Best Integrated Navigation System by the National Marine Electronics Association for three consecutive years. Now, NavNet vx2 is ready to carry on the tradition.
See our Furuno 1724C RADAR Videoture on Youtube.com in HD
Furuno 1724C RADAR HD Video Playlist:
Furuno 1724C RADAR is versatile:
Combining RADAR, GPS, Network fish finder, Network weather facsimile, a multistation integrated navigation network, Furuno NavNet vx2 lets you build your navigation system according to your needs. Utilizing state-of-the-art network technology, Furuno NavNet vx2 provides you with seamless data sharing and vast future expandability. The heart of NavNet vx2 is its Ethernet-based network. Up to four displays, together with various navigational sensors, can be interconnected in addition to new MaxSea-NavNet navigational software, which adds even more features to your NavNet vx2 network. Stress-free navigation can be performed from any display unit connected to the onboard network, due to the high-speed transfer of data available.
All Furuno Navnet VX2 display units are capable of controlling any component connected to the NavNet network.
Furuno 1724C RADAR and Chartplotter Navnet VX2 Capabilities:
● Perfect for single or multi display installations
● Fully supports C-Map NT MAX and Navionics ® GOLD chart.
● Utilizes SD cards for chart and memory.
● Fast chart drawing speed.
● Straightforward “Plug ’n Play” installation with wizard style set-up.
● AR-coated, high-brightness display unit for improved sunlight visibility
Furuno 1724C RADAR and Chart Plotter Features:
● Sunlight Viewable 7 Color VGA (480 x 640) TFT LCD Display
● AR-coated, high-brightness display unit for improved sunlight visibility.
● New Radome Antenna adjusts antenna rotation speed based on the range in use, 30rpm in short
range and 24rpm in mid/long ranges
● Automatic GST (Gain, Sea Clutter, Tuning) Receiver
● Target or Echo Trails with Selectable Time Intervals
● Commercially popular SD card format with dual chart/memory card slots
● Full compatibility with Navionics Gold charts
● Enhanced graphics with 256 color full VGA presentations
● Improved screen redraw, scroll refresh, and memory cache
● New “Quick Point” L/L direct entry waypoint
● 100 target AIS display with I/F module and external AIS Rx
● Simplified installation with new “Network Wizard” set-up
● Adjustable (In or Out) RADAR Guard Zone Alarm
● Picture Off-Centering or Target Zoom Mode
● Cursor L/L Position Display **
● Watchman Mode activates the RADAR for Safety and Security
● On-Screen Display of Vessel Position, Heading, etc.
● Waypoint Lollipop On-Screen, to simplify Navigation
● Full Functioning infrared Remote Control
● RADAR Overlay available with appropriate heading sensor (ie. PG500R)
● Vessel Position Display in L/L or Loran-C TD's
● North-Up, Course-Up or Automatic Course-Up display modes
● Plotter, Nav Data, Steering Director or Highway display modes
● Up to 8,000 points for ship's track and marks, 999 waypoints, 35 quick points, 1 MOB, 200 planned
routes (max. 35 waypoints/route) and 1 quick route
● Add Multiple Displays by Connecting to NavNet Interface
● Add Network Sounder by Connecting to NavNet Interface
Furuno 1724C RADAR Shipping Information:
● In Stock Available Now, Ships Today if Ordered By 1PM
Furuno 1724C RADAR Power Requirements:
● 12 or 24 VDC
Furuno 1724C RADAR Specifications:
Furuno 1724C RADAR Dimensions: