|The Furuno CH300 Sonar Dual Frequency Searchlight 85-215 kHz is the world's first dual-frequency searchlight sonar. Furuno CH300 Sonar is designed for a wide range of commercial or sport fishing vessels.
today for a free consultation!
- Display Size: 10.4 inches
- Display Type: Color LCD
- Range: 4000'
- Power Output: 1 kW
- Power Use: 12 or 24 VDC
The transducers are incorporated in one sound dome. The high frequency of, 153 and 215 kHz, gives a highly detailed search near and all around the vessel. The lower frequency, 60 and 85 kHz, enables long range searches of over 500 meters. With advantages of both high and low frequency, the Furuno CH300 Sonar helps to search on a rough seabed and to greatly enhance fish school detection.
A variety of presentation modes are available:
- With horizontal and vertical scan, echo sounder and the combination mode displaying horizontal and vertical scan/historical/plotter presentations. The combination of horizontal and vertical scan helps evaluate the distribution of fish schools in both the horizontal and vertical planes simultaneously.
- Dual-frequency sonar
- Space saving installation
- Cross Section Scan provides instant view of vertical plane in any direction
- Variety of display modes
- Custom Mode keys allow short cut key functions and one-touch setup
- Echo Sounder
- Target lock tracks selected fish schools or L/L position
- Optimal performance achieved by automatically switching pulse lengths according to range in use
- Multi-language menu