|Furuno NavPilot 511 Autopilot System, Consists of : FAP5011 Control Unit, FAP5002 Processor Unit, FAP6112 Rudder Feedback unit, PG500R Rate Compensated heading Unit, 12/24 Volts DC|
Furuno Model: NavPilot 511
More Furuno NavPilot 511 Autopilot Information?
• Furuno NavPilot 511 Autopilot Product Brochure (.pdf)
• Furuno NavPilot 511 Autopilot Operations Manual (.pdf)
• Furuno NavPilot 511 Autopilot Quick Operation Overview (.pdf)
• Furuno NavPilot 511 Autopilot Installation Manual (.pdf)
• NavNet® to NavPilot® Installation Drawing (.pdf)
The Furuno NavPilot 511 is a revolutionary autopilot designed for a variety of vessels. The operation modes include Auto (Heading control), Advanced Auto utilizing automatic ground tracking control, Auto Work for net towing and NAV mode (Course or Precision Cross Track control) when integrated with navigation sensors.
Furuno NavPilot 511 Autopilot is self learning:
The Furuno NavPilot 511 utilizes a self-learning and adaptive software algorithm, providing the ultimate in course keeping capability. Essential parameters dynamically adjust for vessel speed, trim, draught, tide and wind effects, dead band, weather, etc. These parameters are stored in system memory and continuously optimized.
Simple one-touch mode selection provides reliable steering and course control. Multiple customizable display modes include Rudder angle, Heading, Highway, Compass rose, Wind, Nav Info, etc.
Furuno NavPilot 511 AutoPilot HD Video Playlist:
Furuno NavPilot 511 Autopilot employs FishHunter to help you catch fish!
Furuno NavPilot 511 Autopilot FishHunterTM is a unique feature that forces a vessel to perform Orbit or Figure Eight maneuvers around fish targets when a target is received from a compatible Furuno sounder, sonar, or radar utilizing the TLL feature. Orbit mode is also invoked when a MOB is received from a Nav Receiver.
Multi-station capability, maximum of six Furuno NavPilot 511 Autopilot stations, is available through the utilization of a high speed network.
Furuno NavPilot 511 Autopilot System Layout Configuration:
Do you have a Sailboat and Require a Furuno NavPilot 511 Autopilot? (Click Here)
Furuno NavPilot 511 Autopilot Standard Features:
- High Performance Large Display Autopilot System for 20+ foot vessels to Mega-Yachts
- Revolutionary Adaptive technology continuously improves performance for exact and safe navigation
- Standard Rate Gyro PG500R compass sensor (Compass Options include Furuno SC Series Satellite Compass, Gyro, etc.)
- Four Operating Modes:
- AUTO (Fixed Heading Control)
- ADVANCED AUTO (Fixed Ground Tracking Eliminating Effects of Wind, Tides, Swells, or Fishing Operations)
- NAV (Navigation Track Control)
- AUTOWORK (Used For Trolling or Fishing Vessels That May Require Permanent Trim Compensation)
- Large 4.6 (viewable area 160 x 160 pixels) Silver Bright, Hi-resolution graphics LCD display
- Proportional Rate Rudder Control (w/Reversing Motor Drive Units) or Solenoid Control
- Unique FishHunterTM Modes - Execute ORBIT, SPIRAL, & FIG-8 modes directly or remotely from a Furuno TLL capable product
- Precision NAV mode XTE Control (.001 NM)
- Extensive Quick-Change user customizable navigation data and graphical display modes
- Various Audible and Visual Alarms including user programmable alarm parameters
- One-Touch STBY, AUTO, NAV, and DODGE selections
- Tactile rotary knob course/menu selection
- Multiple Station Capability - Mix & Match up to six Navpilot 500 (FAP5001A) or 511 (FAP5011A) displays in any combination
- May be configured for various hydraulic or Mechanical Steering Systems
Furuno NavPilot 511 Autopilot Basic System Specifications and Contents:
- FAP5001 Waterproof control unit with 10 meter pigtail interface/power cable, white weather cover, and standard flush-mount hardware (Control Unit Mounting Brackets Optional)
- FAP5002 Universal Processor Unit/Junction Box:
- Controls Reversible Drive Units or Solenoid activated steering systems drawing up to 50 amps (25 amps continuous)
- Two software selectable/nameable NMEA0183 NAV Data input ports and two fully programmable NMEA0183 output ports; additionally, one shared RS232 NMEA0183 I/O port is included
- Extra Large Wire Compression Terminals for Power/Motor Connections and Pluggable wire compression connections for Navpilot sensors and I/O ports
- FAP6111 Waterproof Inboard Rudder Reference Unit with transmission linkage and 10 meter pigtail interface cable. (Cable length may be extended up to 40 Meters with shielded, 22 ga. four wire cable)
- Optional Commercial Grade Rudder Reference Unit FAPRRU-7168 is available for commercial vessel installations (Standard Credit for FAP6111 issued upon Navpilot order with FAPRRU-7168)
- PG500R Rate Gyro compass sensor with LED Status Indicators and 10 Meter pigtail interface/power cable
- PG500R includes one dedicated 6-pin Furuno AD10 protocol 25mS Data Port and one dedicated 6-pin NMEA0183 (0183HS Selectable) Data Port for Heading data distribution to radar, sonar, AIS, etc...(Both Output Ports feature robust RS485 Drivers that may be paralleled to three devices each)
- PG500R includes 10 Meter 6 pin-to-6 pin AD10/NMEA0183 Heading Cable for interfacing Furuno 17/18/19xx series RADAR displays
- Full Control of PG500R is performed through Navpilot Display
Furuno NavPilot 511 Autopilot Notes:
Furuno Hydraulic Drive Units and Voltage/Sizing information are located on the Accessories page
Navpilot Systems may be retrofitted to any existing 12V/24V DC Reversing or Solenoid Drive Unit provided that the current limitations are observed
Various handheld and fixed mount remote control units are found on the Accessories page
Furuno NavPilot 511 Autopilot Technical Specifications and Dimensions: