Koden KAT-330 Class A Automatic Identification System transceiver features a compact combined Display/AIS transponder unit with a high resolution 6" Color LCD & rotary control knob. CLASS A AIS Transceiver (IMO APPROVED) meets IMO Standard MSC.74(69) Annex 4, also meets FCC, USCG, CCNR(Inland AIS), IC,TC standards. 72 channel GPS receiver with external antenna, Data outputs for radar, chart plotter etc., NMEA 0183, RS-232, NMEA 2000, Long Range WIFI, 10.8 to 31.2 VDC. Easy to Bracket or Flush mount, Data cables, Power cable. Support software on CD, GPS Antenna w/ 10m Cable,.
- Meets IMO Resolutions: A.694 (17), MSC.191 (79), MSC.74 (69), ITU-R M.1371-5 (2014)
- Meets FCC, USCG, IC, TC, CCNR (Inland AIS)
- Water and weather proof (IPX6 & IPX7
- Chart display available by C-MAP MAX (on a Non-SOLAS or Inland vessel only)
- 5 inch, color LCD with adjustable backlight
- 32 channels GPS and GLONASS operating modes
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 29 March, 2021.