|The units in the Motorola APX 4000 P25 Portable Radio series feature enhanced ergonomics and powerful P25 TDMA capabilities. With a dual-microphone speaker that reduces background noise and enlarged knobs that make for easy control, the APX 4000 series' rugged, durable design is perfect for law enforcement, fire departments, and more.
today for a free consultation!
- Compact Design
- Full Size Keypad
- Enlarged Control Top
- High-Contrast Color Display
- Over-the-Air Programming
- Site Selectable Alert
- Enhanced Data
Motorola APX 4000 Spec Sheet
ASTRO 25 Brochure
Motorola APX Audio Fact Sheet
Motorola APX Project 25 Portable Accessory Catalog
Motorola APX Portable Accessory Catalog
IMPRES Battery Brochure
POP25: Programming Over Project 25
Part of a line of the smallest P25 Phase 2 portable radios on the market today, the Motorola APX 4000 P25 Portable Radio series is tough, easy to use, and affordable to boot. The APX 4000 series is IP67 and MIL-STD certified, and packed with a range of key functions, simple controls, and a large multifunction knob to control them.
- Frequency Band: VHF, UHF, 700 MHz, 800 MHz
- Encryption Type/Algorithms: AES, Advanced Digital Privacy (ADP)
- Dimensions (with standard battery): 5.26 x 2.37 x 1.72
- Weight (with standard battery): 9.17 oz.
- Battery Life: 8 - 10 hrs. (Lithium)
- Channel Spacing: 6.25, 12.5, 25
- 700/800 (763-776, 793-806, 806-824, 851-870 MHz)
- 900 (896-901, 935-940 MHz)
- VHF (136-174 MHz)
- UHF R1 (380-470 MHz)
- UHF R2 (450-520 MHz)