|The units in the Motorola APX 4000XE P25 Portable Radio series feature enhanced ergonomics and powerful P25 TDMA capabilities. With a dual-microphone speaker that reduces background noise and enlarged knobs that make for easy control, the APX 4000XE series' rugged, durable design is perfect for law enforcement, fire departments, and more.
today for a free consultation!
- Compact Design
- Full Size Keypad
- Enlarged Control Top
- High-Contrast Color Display
- Over-the-Air Programming
- Site Selectable Alert
- Enhanced Data
Motorola APX 4000XE Spec Sheet
ASTRO 25 Brochure
Motorola APX Audio Fact Sheet
Motorola APX Project 25 Portable Accessory Catalog
Motorola APX Portable Accessory Catalog
IMPRES Battery Brochure
POP25: Programming Over Project 25
There are two models in the Motorola APX 4000XE P25 Portable Radio series, giving you the ability to pick the unit that best suits your needs. The 4000XE Portable Radio models are the smallest P25 Phase 2 TDMA capable radio available today, but their compact size doesn't interfere with functionality, due to large glove-friendly controls, a full size keypad, and an easy-to-read display.
- Frequency Band: VHF, UHF, 700 MHz, 800 MHz
- Encryption Type/Algorithms: AES, DES, DES-XL, DES-OFB, Advanced Digital Privacy (ADP)
- OTAP/Programming Over Project 25
- Lithium Ion Battery Life: 8 - 10 hrs.
- Channel Spacing: 6.25, 12.5, 25
- Remote Monitor
- Integrated APCO P25 Packet Data
- Programmable Emergency Button
- Man Down Feature
- Customer Programming Software