|The Motorola XTS 2500 Digital Portable Radio series operates on both P25 analog and digital trunking systems. It features a rugged design able to resist extreme conditions regarding temperature, shock, and weather, while still delivering crisp, clear audio. Reliable and packed with useful features, any of the 4 different models in the XTS2500 series make for a great coordination and communications solution.
today for a free consultation!
- Interoperable voice signaling
- Hardware and software encryption
- Enhanced audio
- Meets military specs 810 C, 810 D, 810 E & 810 F
- Noise-reduction software
Motorola XTS 2500 Digital Portable Radio Brochure
Motorola XTS 2500 Digital Portable Radio Spec Sheet
Motorola XTS 2500 Digital Portable Radio Accessories
Motorola XTS 2500 Digital Portable Radio Service Manual
The Motorola XTS 2500 Digital Portable Radio series is P25 compliant, providing reliable transmission and reception alike, even across agencies and jurisdictions. Units feature noise-reduction software that allows you to be heard, even when you're in the noisiest of environments, and hardware and software encryption features ensure that scanners and other unwanted listeners can't get through.
- Frequency Band: VHF, UHF, 700 MHz, 800 MHz
- Frequency Range: 764-870 MHz; VHF - 136-174 MHz; UHF - 403-470 MHz, 450-520 MHz
- Encryption Type/Algorithms: AES, DES, Advanced Digital Privacy (ADP)
- Battery Type: Nickel Cadmium, Nickel Metal Hydride
- Channel Spacing: 12.5, 25
- Model I: No display
- Model I.5: Large bitmap display
- Model II: Large bitmap display, navigation buttons
- Model III: Large bitmap display, full keypad