|Panasonic Panasonic BB-HCM701A Network Camera - DISCONTINUED
Please Note: Item has been discontinued and no stock remains. This item has been replaced by the Panasonic WV-SF132.
BB-HCM701 is a highly compact indoor network camera that is only about 60% of the size of existing models.
Panasonic Part Number: BB-HCM701A
More Information on Panasonic Panasonic BB-HCM701A Network Camera:
● Panasonic Panasonic BB-HCM701A Network Camera Brochure
● Panasonic Panasonic BB-HCM701A Network Camera Setup Guide
● Panasonic Panasonic BB-HCM701A Network Camera Install Manual
Thanks to the Panasonic BB-HCM701A Network Camera, mounted it is inconspicuous and blends in well with the installation surface. It can be mounted on walls as well as on ceilings. Maximum resolution is VGA (640 x 480).
Panasonic BB-HCM701A Network Camera HD Video Playlist:
Panasonic Panasonic BB-HCM701A Outdoor Network Camera Features:
● Progressive Scan
● Analog Video Output4
● Simultaneous MPEG-4 and JPEG
● Built-in Web Server/IP Address (IPv4/v6)
● Sensor Input to Trigger Movement
● Email Triggered by Motion Detection, Sensor Alert, Timer
● Password Protection
● Plug-and-play Installation
● Free Web Address like https://bob.viewnetcam.com
● Multi-language Interface
● Image Date and Time Stamp
● 1 Year Warranty
Panasonic Panasonic BB-HCM701A Network Camera Lets You See There When You Can't Be There!
Place this plug-and-play camera in your home, office, vacation home or almost anywhere else you'd like to keep an eye on things, with no PC required at the location. The camera can be viewed and controlled from a standard Web browser, video display, or even a compatible cell phone or PDA and requires no additional software for the PC that you're viewing it on. All of the other required software, including control software (TCP/UDP) and e-mail software (SMTP), is already inside the camera.
This camera features a CCD (Charged Couple Device) for sharp, enhanced image expression. The image refreshing speed (maximum) has been increased to 30 images per second for smoother displays of moving images.
Create Your Own Free Web Address
The FREE viewnetcam.com service allows you to create a personal Web address (e.g., https://bob.viewnetcam.com) at which your camera's live image can be found on the Internet. Access your Panasonic Network Camera live from virtually any Internet connection point around the world! Your Web browser is the only software you'll need. Here's how the camera and service works: special software embedded within your Panasonic Network Camera gives your camera the ability to locate your unique Internet address. No matter what kind of Internet connection you have or which Internet provider you use, the viewnetcam.com service will keep your camera's Internet address permanent.
Panasonic Panasonic BB-HCM701A Network Camera Technical Specifications:
||JPEG (3 levels), MPEG-4, H.264|
|Quality Video Resolution
||640 x 480, 320 x 240 (default), 192 x 144|
||JPEG (favor clarity, standard, favor motion)|
||Max. 30 frames/sec (640 x 480, 320 x 240 or 192 x 144)|
|Supported Network Protocols
||IPv4 / IPv6 Dual Stack|
IPv4: TCP, UDP, IP, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, DHCP, DNS, ARP, ICMP, POP3, NTP, UPnP™, SMTP Authentication, RTP, RTSP, RTCP, HTTPS
IPv6: TCP, UDP, IP, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, DNS, ICMPv6, POP3, NDP, NTP, RTP, RTSP, RTCP, HTTPS
||Max. 30 simultaneous accesses (max. 10 accesses with voice reception)|
||About 1160 frames (320 x 240, standard image quality) with time display (when SD memory card is not inserted)|
|Message Transfer Condition
||Alarm, timer, Motion Detection, Sound or Shock|
|Image Transfer via E-Mail (SMTP) or FTP
||SMTP, FTP, HTTP|
||3 x digital zoom|
||CMOS sensor, 300,000 pixels|
||Horizontal: 67°, vertical: 50°|
|Required Light Intensity
||1.5-100,000 lx (0.4-100,000 lx when in Color Night View mode)|
|Lens Focus Point
||Fixed (focal range: 0.5m to ∞)|
||Camera to PIC|
|Audio Play Method
||Play with ActiveX|
||300Hz - 3.4kHz|
||User ID / Password, SSL|
||10Base-T/100Base-TX Ethernet RJ-45 connector x 1|
|SD Card Slot of Image Buffer
||Operation: +32°F to 104°F (0°C to +40°C)|
Storage: +32°F to +122°F (0°C to +50°C)
||Operation: 20% to 80% (No Condensation)|
Storage: 20% to 90% (No Condensation)
||Operation AC adaptor (Model No. BB-HCA7A)|
input 100 - 120 V AC, 50/60 Hz Output 12V DC, 750 mA
Operation AC adaptor (Model No. BB-HCA7E)
input 100 - 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz Output 12V DC, 750 mA
||When Using an Optional AC adaptor (Model No. BB-HCA7A) About 2.4 W (Max. 2.7 W) |
When Using an Optional AC adaptor(Model No. BB-HCA7E) About 2.5 W (Max. 2.9 W)
|Weight (only the unit)
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||4 3/8 inches x 4 3/8 inches x 27/8 inches|
||PoE standard IEEE 802.3af-2003|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||4 3/8'' x 4 3/8'' x 2 7/8'' |
||0.53 lbs |
- Connecting the camera to the Internet requires Internet access and may require that you obtain additional hardware such as a cable or DSL modem, or a hub or router with a 10Base-T Ethernet connection. The camera will not be accessible from across the Internet unless the Internet connection is active. We cannot guarantee that your Internet connection will always be available. The frame rate of the motion image may be dependent upon the uplink speed of the Internet connection and other factors. Viewing may involve some time delay. Recommended minimum 100kbps upstream bandwidth for camera.
- PLEASE NOTE that under certain circumstances, audio/video recording may be PROHIBITED by law. This device should be used only in compliance with all applicable federal, state and local statutes. This function can be used with a PC only. It cannot be used with a cell phone. To hear the voice transmitted from the PC, a commercially available speaker with a built-in amp must be installed. The transceiver system does not allow simultaneous transmission and reception of voices. A version upgrade may be required if you use under IPv6.
- Image resolution: 320 x 240 or 160 x 120.
- Email transmission may not be possible in some cases due to the mail server authentication system (SMTP authentication, etc.) used by your Internet service provider.
- Requires optional BL-WV10A TV Adaptor.
- The maximum frame rate and time delay of the video and/or audio will vary based on factors including the uplink speed of the connection (100kbps minimum uplink recommended).
- Compatible cell phones and PDAs must be able to display JPEG images and HTML Web pages. Additional fee-based cellular services may be required.
Web Came Notes
1 160 x 120 for mobile access only
2 Some features listed here may require a free firmware upgrade to activate.
3 Viewnetcam.com is a free, optional service that requires registration.