|Communicate in any situation when more
than one agency must respond while operating on disparate radio systems with
the JPS Interop (formerly Raytheon) TRP-1000 Radio Interconnect System. The
TRP-1000 Radio Interconnect System is a transportable interoperability system that comes with everything necessary for
you to be up and running within minutes.
today for a free consultation!
- DSP based speech recognizing
- Audio delay compensation for trunking
- Modular design.
- Provides real-time, direct communication
among multiple radio and telephones.
- Easy and quick to configure.
TRP-1000 Radio Interconnect System Datasheet
TRP-1000 Radio Interconnect System Cable List
The JPS Interop (formerly Raytheon) TRP-1000 Radio Interconnect System features
built-in PIN security. Users on radios and telephones can control the system
via DTMF, while local control can be performed via a Windows-based program.
- Completely self-contained.
- Includes radios, antennas, power supplies.
- Includes the ACU-1000 or the ACU-2000 mounted in a transportable case.
- Can interconnect radios in any band.
- External audio connectors support a variety of headsets and handsets.
- Radio templates for all supported devices easily located in controller