| Furuno FS1503EM SSB-HF Radio, with Auto-tune Antenna Coupler, |
150 Watts, Continuous Duty Capacity, 2 - 30 MHz, SITOR Capable,
Microphone, 12 VDC
Furuno Model: FS1503EM
More Furuno FS1503EM SSB-HF Radio Information:
• Furuno FS1503EM Product Brochure (.pdf)
• Furuno FS1503EM SSB-HF Radio Operations Manual (.pdf)
• Furuno FS1503EM SSB-HF Radio Installation Manual (.pdf)
• Pin Oak Digital Frequencies (.pdf)
Furuno FS1503EM SSB-HF Radio provides Continuous Duty and Reliability:
The latest addition to Furuno's HF Radio line that has won the prestigious NMEA award for SSB/GMDSS for the past two years in a row, the FS1503EM is a 150 Watt, P-P Single Sideband (SSB) Radiotelephone. This rugged, splash-proof 150 Watt (max) radio is ideal for commercial fishing operations, extended cruising or any situation requiring long-range communication capabilities. The FS1503EM is 100% Sail-Mail/E-Mail compatible right out of the box, and is capable of full Marine HF Weather Fax reception.
Furuno FS1503EM SSB-HF Radio HD Video Playlist:
Furuno FS1503EM SSB-HF Radio has FCC Type Acceptance:
The FCC type-approved Furuno FS1503EM SSB-HF Radio incorporates the most advanced technology available and is built to withstand demanding marine conditions. It’s also simple to use, thanks to a choice of rotary control or touchkey frequency/channel selection. Instant access to international calling, and distress frequency 2182kHz is available at the touch of a single button.
Optional remote Station RB500 for Furuno FS1503EM SSB-HF Radio: The optional RB500 allows operation of the radiotelephone at a remote location. Key functions include intercom, instant selection of 2182Khz, squelch on/off, and TX hi/low control.
The Furuno FS1503EM SSB-HF Radio has one RS232 port to connect an email modem. If RB500 remote stations are desired, it will be necessary to connect an optional DB500 distribution box to that port. The DB500 can then accommodate up to three RB500 remotes plus the email modem.
Standard Furuno FS1503EM SSB-HF Radio Features:
● NEW - Low Cost/High Quality Truly Marinized HF Transceiver
● 100% Duty Cycle @ 150W
● INCLUDED: Remote Control Capability and Integrated Narrowband Filter at ALL AT NO ADDITIONAL
● COST - Competitive Advantage!
● INCLUDED: Fully Automatic, High Quality, Computerized Antenna Coupler with 10 Meter Control
● Cable ALL AT NO ADDITION COST - Competitive Advantage!
● Integrated Fan within Isolated Cavity Keeps Humid Cooling Air Away From Sensitive Electronics
● Dedicated RF Gain Control Rotary Knob - Competitive Advantage!
● Easy Front Panel Clarifier Control via Rotary Knob - Competitive Advantage!
● Fully Compatible with SCS Pactor IIe and SCS Pactor II PRO HF Modems
● 100% Sailmail Compatibility
● 100% Airmail PC Software Compatibility with Radio Control (Requires SCS PACTOR IIpro)
● Single Rear Panel, Positive Locking Connection to Remote SCS Modem (w/Modem Supply
● FREE - Open Transmitter for Full Transmit From 1.8 - 27.5MHz (Ham license require when TX is used
in non- marine bands)
● Receiver open for .1-30MHz
● Direct Keypad or Rotary Knob Channel Entry
● 20% Smaller Foot Print Than Leading Competitor - Competitive Advantage!
● All ITU and USA Channels
● Programmed In Memory
● Multiple Scan/Sweep Modes and Included 2182 Watch Alarm
● Ruggedized Aluminum Chassis With Unique Low Noise Compartmentalized RF Section Design
● 199 User Channels and Alphanumeric Channel Name Capabilities
● 12VDC Operation with 2 Year Warranty
Furuno FS1503 SSB-HF Radio Shipping Information
Ship Every Business Day of ordered by 1PM Pacific Time
● 35 lbs., 1 Carton
Furuno FS1503 SSB-HF Radio Power Requirements
● 12 VDC only, +30, -10%
● 2 Amps in Receive, 30 Amps in Maximum Transmit
Furuno FS1503EM SSB-HF Radio Technical Specifications and Dimensions: