|The Furuno NX300 Navtex receiver
with 4.5" LCD display is a paperless way to monitor
navigational warnings, search and rescue data, weather
warnings, and other ship data sailing within 200-400 n.m of
shore. If you need to print a message you can do so
with a PC.
us today for a free consultation!
Size: 4.5 inches
Type: Mono LCD
Use: 12 VDC or 24 VDC
NX300 Product Brochure
NX300 Operations Manual
The Furuno NX300 features a small waterproof display with
an H-Field Loop antenna. Connect the NX300 to your
GPS or DGPS receiver using the NMEA0183 port and you can
use the NX300 as a nav repeater, too.
Stop wasting unnecessary paper with the Furuno
NX300. Everything you need to see is shown right on
the 4.5" display. Only print the messages you absolutely
must (with connected PC and Printer).
Furuno NX300 Features:
- No paper required
- Digital Navtex Receiver
- 200-400 n.m range from coast station
- 132 message memory storage capacity
- 15 message categories
- Data Output can be sent to PC and printer
- H-Field Antenna
- 3 modes: message display, message selection, nav data
- Optimum Station Selection Based Upon
Position (*L/L Required)
- GPS NMEA 0183 L/L Position / SOG / COG /
BTW Data Repeater