ICOM M803 150W Advanced SSB Transceiver with class E DSC MF/HF Certification
The M803 is the long range digital communication radio for any cruiser. Reach both marine and ham frequencies with the Class E DSC MF/HF certification. It is packed with features to keep users safe such as a distress call button, audio replay, GPS and more. The intuitive interface of the color TFT display and the similarity of the user interface of the M605 allows for easy operation between the two radios. The M803 also includes an advanced RF direct simple sampling system that improves higher receiver sensitivity and higher quality audio.
- Large 4.3" wide viewing angle color TFT display
- Emergency distress button
- NMEA 0183 Version 4.10 data input/output (4800-38400 bps)
- Reach both marine and ham frequencies w/the Class E DSC MF/HF Certification
- Output Power: 150W
- Frequencies: 0.5-29.99 MHz
- Channels: 830 (160 programmable, 72 ITU SSN duplex, 249 ITU SSB simplex, 193 ITU FSK duplex, 160
- Waterproof: IPX7 (controller only)
- GPS: Built-in
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 30 November, 2021.