| | Motorola MotoTRBO Capacity Plus (Single-Site Digital Trunking)
Let us build you a Motorola MOTOTRBO Digital Radio System with Capacity Plus...
We Deliver Worldwide!
Additional Information on Motorola MotorTRBO Capacity Plus
• Motorola MotoTRBO Capacity Plus Brochure
Motorola MotoTRBO Capacity Plus Quick Facts:
Motorola MotoTRBO Capacity Plus, a single-site trunking solution that provides access for up to eight voice channels and availability of additional channels for data communications on a MOTOTRBO system. Unlike some trunking solutions, Motorola MotoTRBO Capacity Plus does not require the use of a controller in order to operate, which means lower equipment costs for users.
Motorola MotoTRBO Capacity Plus also supports the Repeater Diagnostics and Control application enabling users to monitor and manage their system remotely.Capacity Plus expands the capacity of both voice and data communications, which helps to increase business productivity without the cost of acquiring additional channels.
Is Motorola MotoTRBO right for you?
Do you have a large number of employees who are organized into multiple work groups and need to share business-critical voice and data communications within a single building, on a campus, or at a manufacturing facility? Is your business growing to where you now need a two-way radio communication solution with expanded voice and data capacity? Are you currently using an analog trunking system, but are ready to take advantage of the benefits of digital technology? If so, Motorola MOTOTRBO Capacity Plus is the solution for you!
MOTOTRBO is a standards-based, digital two-way radio communication system that delivers twice the calling capacity of analog systems, as well as integrated data communications, enhanced voice communications and longer battery life. With Capacity Plus, you can further expand the capacity of a
MOTOTRBO two-way radio system. Capacity Plus is a scalable, single-site trunking solution that enables over a thousand MOTOTRBO radio users to share both voice and data communication on the same system.
Ideal for resorts, hotels, hospitals, warehouses, manufacturing plants and other medium to large single-site facilities, Capacity Plus allows your work force to quickly and efficiently share a large amount of business-critical communication—resulting in increased productivity for your business
An efficient and cost-effective way to expand your communication system
Motorola MOTOTRBO Capacity Plus is a unique, efficient two-way radio solution that provides reliable
digital technology combined with the many benefits of traditional trunking systems. Employees
can utilize both voice and data communication, all on the same system and without having to add
new frequencies. This intelligent software solution enables you to maximize the full capacity of
your MOTOTRBO system and quickly transmit business-critical information all while eliminating the
need to purchase additional infrastructure.
Capacity Plus allows you to both expand and efficiently maximize the capacity of your MOTOTRBO
two-way radio system—providing your work force with the ideal communication solution.
The features you want; the flexibility you need
Capacity Plus expands a MOTOTRBO™ system by enabling you to link up to 12 voice paths and 24 additional dedicated data paths—and depending on your needs, accommodates as many as 1,200 users. By using a combination of those talk paths, Capacity Plus gives you the flexibility to address the communication needs of your business—including voice communication, multiple data applications or a combination of both. While employees continue to use up to 12 talk paths for voice communication, the additional 24 dedicated data paths can be used to enable faster sharing of information such as GPS location coordinates, text messages, work order tickets and much more.
MOTOTRBO Capacity Plus is a high capacity, voice and data communication solution that:
• Delivers 5 times* the capacity of an analog conventional system and up to 3 times* the capacity
of an analog trunking system
• Delivers 2 times* the capacity of a MOTOTRBO digital conventional system
• “Trunks” up to 12 digital voice talk paths
• Allows up to 24 additional dedicated data paths
• Accommodates up to 1,200* radios
• Integrates both voice and data applications such as GPS-enabled location services, text messaging,
telemetry and much more, on the same system
• Offers system-wide calling capability to communicate with all personnel at once
• Supports the MOTOTRBO Repeater Diagnostic and Control (RDAC) utility to help ensure the
continuous performance of your system
• Integrates with existing MOTOTRBO systems via a simple, software upgrade
Migrate to the benefits of digital technology
Digital technology provides benefits to your business, including integrated voice and data capabilities, clearer voice communication and much more. MOTOTRBO radios, with an option board upgrade, can operate on your existing LTR® or PassPort® analog trunking system today. Then when you areready, and with a Capacity Plus software upgrade, you can begin migrating to digital trunking at your own pace—one talkgroup or one department at a time.
MOTOTRBO™ Professional Digital Two-Way Radio System
MOTOTRBO combines the best of two-way radio with digital technology to bring you increased capacity, clarity, spectral efficiency and integrated data applications. With an open versatile portfolio of portable and mobile two-way radios as well as accessories, MOTOTRBO offers an open, standards-based solution that is both cost-effective and easily tailored to meet the communication needs of your business.
• Utilizes TDMA technology to deliver twice the calling capacity of FDMA and analog radios
• Offers up to 40% longer battery life than FDMA and analog radios
• Requires half the infrastructure costs of FDMA digital solutions as a second call doesn't require a second repeater
• Supports data applications such as text messaging, GPS-enabled applications and more
• Provides clear voice communication by rejecting static and noise
• Meets demanding specifications—IP57 for submersibility in water; U.S. Military and
Motorola standards for durability and reliability
• Offers intrinsically safe options for use in locations where flammable gas, vapors or combustible
dust may be present
• Utilizes Motorola's state-of-the-art IMPRES™ technology in batteries, chargers and
audio accessories, providing longer talk time and clearer audio delivery
• Built to the globally recognized European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI) Digital Mobile
Radio (DMR) Tier 2 digital radio open standard
• Provides easy migration from analog to digital with the ability to operate in both analog or digital mode
• Fully backed by a two-year warranty plus one-year Repair Service Advantage