|The NewMar APS-160 Automatic Power Selector, 160A is a precision-regulated power supply that features a built-in battery back-up, auxiliary power inputs, and several power accessories. All housed within a single 2RU (3.5") of rack space, this unit powers the system load and keeps the back-up batteries at full voltage at the same time.
today for a free consultation!
- Max Loads: 160 Amps
- Voltage Rating: 6 - 50 VDC, negative ground
- Stud Terminal Size: 6 MM
- Solid state.
- Seamless, redundant power system.
NewMar APS-160 Automatic Power Selector, 160A Brochure
NewMar APS-160 Automatic Power Selector, 160A Manual
NewMar Online Catalog
The NewMar APS-160 Automatic Power Selector, 160A features a rugged, anodized aluminum case that resists rust. It's also easy to install, with two independent power sources wired into the unit and routed to a single output. Due to its redundant design, should one power source fail, the the load will automatically switch to the other seamlessly, with no transfer delay.
NewMar APS-160 Features
- Uninterrupted operation.
- No transfer delays in the event of one power source failure.
- Anodized aluminum case.
- Isolation prevents battery with higher charge from dumping into lower charged or failed battery.
- Rated for loads up to 160 amps on 12 - 48 VDC systems
- Heavy duty wiring studs and epoxy components.
- Weight: 5 lbs.