|The NewMar IPS-12-40 Integrated Power Supply is a unique, multiple function power supply that houses a built-in battery back-up and several power accessories. It all fits within a single 2 RU chassis, making system and component integration easy, and it's ideal for any low to medium AC fault tolerant power applications.
today for a free consultation!
- Input Amps @ Full Load 115/230: 11/5.5
- VDC: 13.6
- Output Adjustment Range: 10 - 15 VDC
- Internal Battery Capacity: 20 A-H
- Ground Reference: Negative/Negative
NewMar IPS-12-40 Integrated Power Supply Manual
NewMar Online Catalog
The NewMar IPS-12-40 Integrated Power Supply is a precision regulated power supply/charger. In the event of AC loss, there are no interruptions or delays from relays or transfer switches, providing continuous, reliable power. Batteries are recharged whenever AC is restored, and a manual battery disconnect switch lets internal or external battery maintenance be performed while the system is operating.
NewMar IPS-12-40 Features
- For 12 volt systems.
- No transfer delays during switching from failed battery.
- Anodized aluminum case.
- Forced air cooling.
- Dimensions: 3.5"H x 17"W x 18"D
- Weight: 33 Lbs. (w/batteries), 17 Lbs. (w/out batteries).
Power Supply Protection
- Short circuit, current limit.
- Input Fuse & Circuit Breaker
- Adjustable low voltage battery disconnect.
- Automatic thermal shutdown & recovery.
- Circuit breaker for internal back-up battery.