|A unique, multifunction power supply, the NewMar IPS 24-22 Integrated Power Supply houses a built-in battery back-up and several power accessories all in a single 2 RU chassis. It's ideal for any low to medium AC fault tolerant power applications, and terminals are provided so you can easily add a parallel rectifier, if needed.
us today for a free consultation!
- Input Amps @ Full Load 115/230: 11/5.5
- VDC: 27.2
- Output Adjustment Range: 20 - 30 VDC
- Internal Battery Capacity: 10 A-H
- Ground Reference: Negative
NewMar IPS 24-22 Integrated Power Supply Manual
NewMar Online Catalog
The NewMar IPS 24-22 Integrated Power Supply features front panel monitors for L.E.D, status, and digital ammeter/voltmeter. If AC fails, built-in back-up batteries instantly take over with no transfer delay or interruption. Whenever AC is restored, batteries will then instantly recharge, and a manual battery disconnect switch lets you perform battery maintenance while the system is still operating.
NewMar IPS-24-22 Features
- For 24 volt systems.
- Built-in battery instantly takes over to power the load during AC failure.
- No transfer delays or interruptions when switching from failed battery.
- Anodized aluminum case.
- Forced air cooling.
- 19" or 23", 6" forward rackmount brackets included.
- Pre-wired Form C alarm contacts.
Power Supply Protection Features
- Short circuit, current limit.
- Input Fuse & Circuit Breaker
- Adjustable low voltage or manual battery disconnect.
- Automatic thermal shutdown & recovery.
- Circuit breaker for internal back-up battery.