|Network and manage remotely with the
simple-to-use JPS Interop (formerly Raytheon) ACU-M Networked Remote Communications
Device. Compact and weighing in at just 3 pounds, the ACU-M is easy to deploy
and afford, and provides interoperability between its two voice over Internet
protocols (VoIP), four audio ports, and headset port.
today for a free consultation!
- Interconnect a local operator with 4
audio ports and 2 VoIP channels.
- Capable of interconnecting radios in any
- Intuitive user interface for diagnostics,
programming, and control.
- Optional network connectivity via WAIS
- Library of pre-configured radio templates
for supported devices.
- Install in vehicle, rack, or Pelican
The JPS Interop (formerly Raytheon) ACU-M Networked Remote Communications Device is
compatible with existing ACU radio interface cables, and can be installed in
your vehicle, a rack, or in a Pelican case. Its user interface is simple and
intuitive and it features a comprehensive suite of digital signal processing
- Water resistant front panel.
- On-board and start-up diagnostic self-test with remote diagnostic
- Local monitor functionality.
- DC Input Power: +9 to +15 VDC @ 1A Average Nominal.
- Case Size: 3.1"H x 8"W x 11"D
ACU-M Case Studies