|ORDER TODAY! Additional Channels are available for
the JPS Interop (formerly Raytheon) ACU-5000 IP Interoperability Gateway. The ACU-
5000 is a next generation, IP based interoperability gateway. With it, you can
configure voice communications channels per your own preference type - radio,
telephone, VoIP (SIP), or the proprietary Radio over Internet Protocol
(RoIP) - when you need to. This combined with the ability to add additional
channels as necessary provides the ultimate in flexibility.
today for a free consultation!
Available Additional Channels for the ACU-5000
- 5 channel unit: Model 5100-
- 6 channel unit: Model 5100-
- 7 channel unit: Model 5100-
- 8 channel unit: Model 5100-
- 9 channel unit: Model 5100-
- 10 channel unit: Model 5100-
- 11 channel unit: Model 5100-
- 12 channel unit: Model 5100-
- Additional Channels for Field Upgrade:
- Phone, radio, and VoIP phone users access system via Dual-Tone Multi-
Frequency (DTMF) signaling.
- Handset and speaker for local monitor.
- Create 24 channel system by hooking 2 units together.
- Point and click, drag and drop control capability.
- Compact size ideal for tacitcal and mobile applications.
- Built-in 4 point Ethernet switch.
- Any or all of the 12 channels can be interconnected into an
- Compatible with Raytheon WAIS Controller Software.
- Can be quickly reconfigured for new channel preference types without additional hardware or hardware changes.