|The Bird Technologies 4431 Variable RF Tap, Wattmeter is the same as our Model 43, but adds an RF signal sampler probe. The probe provides a low power sample of the signal and is available at a female BNC connector on the right side of the housing. Signal levels can be adjusted with a control knob on the front of the meter, and sampled output can be connected to any RF signal monitoring device.
today for a free consultation!
- Accurate CW field power measurement
- Provides a variable RF tap for signal analysis or monitoring
- Versatile & easy to use
Bird 43 Manual
The Bird Technologies 4431 Variable RF Tap, Wattmeter boasts Quick Change connectors to minimize the need for adapters when you're making critical measurements.
- Accuracy ± 5% of full scale
- Light Gray Powder Coat
- 3 1/2 lbs.
- Uses industry standard Bird elements
- Rugged, durable metal housing
- Space to store 2 additional elements within