|The Furuno FAR2117
X-band RADAR features a 19" color LCD display and 4' Open
Array antenna with 96 n.m range. The FAR2117 RADAR
meets IMO standards for ships of 1000 GT up to 10000 GT.
us today for a free consultation!
Size: 19 inches
Type: Color LCD
Size: 4' or 6.5' or 8'
Type: Open Array
Output: 12 kW
FAR2117 RADAR Product Brochure
FAR2117 RADAR Operations Manual
FAR2117 RADAR Installation Manual
FAR2117 RADAR Processor Image
FAR2117 offers enhanced target detection through multi-level
quantization, echo average, echo stretch and radar
interference rejector signal processing techniques. The
FAR2117 provides ARPA and AIS functions as a standard.
Crystal Clear Display
effective picture diameter on the 19" Color DVI-D LCD is
greater than 250mm. Select a color for radar echoes and
they will be displayed against your chosen daytime or
night tight background color for easy observation any time
of day. To make it even easier to see, marks,
symbols and texts are assigned different colors.
Furuno FAR2117 Features
- 19" Color LCD Display
- Enhanced target detection capability with new MIC
and I/F amplifier
- Crisp echo images with the high resolution DVI-D LCD
- SOLAS requirements are met for ships 3,000 - 10,000
GT with 2 independent X and S-band RADARS
- 100 ARPA target acquisition displayed via standard
- Display up to 1000 AIS symbols
- Complies with the following IMO and IEC regulations
- Can use a track ball from a remote station for
- Connect up to four radar systems in the network