|The Furuno FAR2157BB
RADAR is available with an 8' or 10' open array
antenna. The black box RADAR is designed
to meet the exacting standards of the International
Maritime Organization (IMO) for ships of 300 GT, 1000 GT
through 10000 GT. Connect the RADAR
to the monitor of your choice and start enjoying
sophisticated target detection.
us today for a free consultation!
Size: Black Box
Type: Supplied Separately
Size: 8' or 10'
Type: Open Array
Output: 50 kW
FAR2157BB RADAR offers exceptional target detection with
advanced signal processing techniques, including MLQ
(multi-level quantization), echo average and stretch, and
radar interference rejector.
Guard Zones and Other Ship's Movement
You can set 2 guard zones with the Furuno FAR2157BB RADAR at
required ranges in any sector. Track other ship's
movements with target tracking software and receive alerts
by CPA/TCPA data readouts.
Furuno FAR2157BB RADAR Features
- Connect your own high resolution LCD
Display of any size (display not included)
- Switch between X or S-band RADARS to meet
- ARPA functions display 100 ARPA targets
- Displays 1,000 AIS symbols
- Marks, texts, symbols assigned different
- IMO and IEC regulation compliance
- Target detection enhanced by new I/F
amplifier and new MIC
- Customize your own function keys, use
rotary controls, trackball or wheel palm module
- User friendly operation from remote
stations with optional track ball system
- Connect up to 4 RADAR systems on the